This issue might be causing due to the iTestBHO class has not registered with IE browser. Below are the steps to install iTestBHO plug-in manually.
1. Close all instances of iTest and IE.
2. Open command prompt and cd to the path of "<iTest installation directory>\plugins\com.fnfr.svt.applications.web.resources_126.96.36.199122\IEExtension.
3. Then run the following command:
regsvr32 /s iTestExtension.dll
4. Then launch IE manually. Go to Tools->Manage Add ons -> Enable/Disable addons.
5. Make sure you see an entry called "iTestBHO" in the enabled section.
Now try to start the web session and verify the base url is redirecting to the external browser or not.
Please be posted how it goes!!
Thanks for all your replies.
I've solved this issue with IE 7 reinstallation.
But now when I open a web session IE is not able to load the passed URL. It returns an empty page and the web session remains "opening" all the time..
No one has followed this question yet.