question

cppddz avatar image
cppddz asked makes055 answered

Where can I download TestCenter version 3.60?

I need TestCenter version 3.60,where can I download it?

downloadscsc
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Philip.Joung avatar image
Philip.Joung answered Philip.Joung commented

After you login to the CSC, click the Downloads tab on the left to view and obtain your downloads.

2 comments
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jason123 avatar image Jason123 commented ·

I login but don't see any Downloads tab, where it it?

0 Likes 0 ·
Philip.Joung avatar image Philip.Joung ♦ Jason123 commented ·

Not all users are automatically granted access to downloads-- we need to know users are working at a company that has purchased Spirent solutions. One of the ways we confirm that is by asking folks to register using a company email address. For example, an email address using "@spirent.com" would qualify, but using a public email address like "@gmail.com", "@hotmail.com" or "@yandex.com" would not qualify.

0 Likes 0 ·
Serenag avatar image
Serenag answered

I use the company email log in, still can't see the download part. So where is it? Or we have to wait several times after registeration?

10 |950

gent79 avatar image
gent79 answered

I'm using company email to register, but still can't see the download tab.

10 |950

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.