question

NMOLINERO avatar image
NMOLINERO asked bogdan_raicu answered

Issue with prompt on SSH session

Hi there,

I'm using an SSH session, and I saved this prompt: *$ as wildcard. However, when there is this prompt: TERM2-MMQTA2:terminales>configure>bridge>port>1/1/1/2/6/1/1$

it doesn't recognize it. I also tried this wildcard one: [a-zA-Z0-9\-]*$ but I think it's incorrect and it doesn't work. How could I write a wildcard or regex prompt to get the unrecognized prompt and similar ones saved in the session?
Thank you very much!
iTest Enterprisesessionregexprompt issuewildcards
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bogdan_raicu avatar image
bogdan_raicu answered

Hi Natalia,
As per our discussion, by configuring “Where to find prompt” to search the prompt in “Any line” of the response the issue is no longer reproducible.

10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

NMOLINERO avatar image
NMOLINERO answered

I found this wildcard prompt: *:*>*$ and I think it's working for now. I think the issue was the iTest thinks ":", ">" and "$" are individual prompts and that's why "*$" doesn't work. What do guys you think?

10 |950

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.