question

amichaels avatar image
amichaels asked amichaels answered

iTest 5.1 Linux 64-bit crashes when I commit to SVN

I am trying to commit some assets to sourceforge. I can connect to the repository and check out projects, but when I try to "share project" for a new project, iTest crashes.

Here is my machine info: <snip> [amichaels@localhost itest]$ uname -a Linux localhost.localdomain 2.6.32-504.30.3.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Wed Jul 15 10:13:09 UTC 2015 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux [amichaels@localhost itest]$ cat /etc/redhat-release CentOS release 6.6 (Final) [amichaels@localhost itest]$ </snip> Here is the error message left on the command line <snip> [amichaels@localhost itest]$ ./iTest iTest: cairo-misc.c:380: _cairo_operator_bounded_by_source: Assertion `NOT_REACHED' failed. Aborted </snip>

iTest EnterpriseLinuxsubversion (svn)Centos64
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
amichaels avatar image
amichaels answered

adding the below lines in the iTest.ini file under iTest install directory solves the issue.

-Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.useCairo=false
-Dorg.eclipse.swt.internal.gtk.cairoGraphics=false
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.