question

xmac avatar image
xmac asked Philip.Joung edited

Steps missing in iTest report after execution.

Im trying to execute a 3 line code, 1 open-------DATABASE-----DEVICE#db_session 2 execute----DATABASE-----select name from table 3 close------DATABASE However when I execute this, in the report the 2nd step is missing. It directly lists 1st and 3rd step. And when I highlight the 2nd step in testcase, I get following message in response view. "Response data is not available because no matching step was found in existing Test reports. Execute the test case to display a response in this view."
iTestexecution
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bhavani.geepalem avatar image
bhavani.geepalem answered
It seems the step2 was skipped from your testcase. Please "Unskip" the second step using the "Skip/Unskip" icon at the test case menu bar or Uncheck the option "Skip this step when executing" under Step properties. Below is the screenshot for your reference. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/4461-screenshot.jpg

screenshot.jpg (124.4 KiB)
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

drakesh avatar image
drakesh answered drakesh edited
Could you please send the testcase,session profile and test report in fftz format to investigate more on this.
10 |950

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.