question

gnanaprakash avatar image
gnanaprakash asked sreerag.parameswaran edited

Studio Security: 1GbE Copper transceiver list

Hi Team,

Greetings, I have a customer who is interested in obtaining a Spirent Studio Approved Optical and Copper Transceiver Table/List. There is similar list for STC and he is looking for Studio 8010, 1GbE Copper transceiver list specifically. Please let us know the location where we could find this ?

Please find the attachment where such a list is available for STC.

Regards, Gp

[1]: /storage/attachments/4259-transceiver-list.pdf

ecrtStudio Security
1 comment
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gnanaprakash avatar image gnanaprakash commented ·
Hi Team, Any update on this ? Thanks, Gp
0 Likes 0 ·
gnanaprakash answered
Studio does not have such a list as on the C100 for Studio it uses the NIC 26 which is limited to ACC-6050 and ACC-6051 transceivers for 10G. Studio 8010 box does not use transceivers for 1G operation and the only supported transceivers are the ones shipped with NIC26. Those are 10G MM transceivers.
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gnanaprakash answered gnanaprakash commented
Hi Team, Any update on this ? Thanks, Gp
1 comment
10 |950

gnanaprakash avatar image gnanaprakash commented ·
Hi Team, Any update on this ? Please do let me know if i have to file an ER for the same ? Thanks, Gp
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.