question

amichaels avatar image
amichaels asked amichaels answered

How do I re-enable a disabled user in iLO?

I've disabled a few users because of licensing issues. I don't see a way to re-enable them in the GUI. Do I just not see it?
iTestITO Products Field SupportiTest Lab Optimizer (iLO)
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

lakshminarayana avatar image
lakshminarayana answered
Here are the steps to enable the disabled user in iLO. 1. Go to iLO **Administration** --> **Users** page. 2. Click on **SHOW DISABLED** button which is on the top right corner of the page. 3. Click on the user which needs to be enabled and click on **ENABLE**.
6 comments
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

amichaels avatar image amichaels ♦ commented ·
I don't see an "enable" button on the user page. We are using iLO 1.4 [1]: /storage/temp/4009-disabled_user.png
0 Likes 0 ·
disabled_user.png (72.4 KiB)
lakshminarayana avatar image lakshminarayana commented ·
Is the enable button not showing for all the disabled users or only to this particular user.
0 Likes 0 ·
amichaels avatar image amichaels ♦ lakshminarayana commented ·
I've looked at several of the disabled accounts and none of them have an enable button.
0 Likes 0 ·
vijaykumar avatar image vijaykumar commented ·
I believe iLO is not connected to the license server, could you please provide the screenshot of Administration --> Users page.
0 Likes 0 ·
amichaels avatar image amichaels ♦ commented ·
![showing disabled users][1] [1]: /storage/temp/4051-ilo-disabled-users.png
0 Likes 0 ·
sandeepreddynv avatar image sandeepreddynv ♦ commented ·
Please share the browser details from where you are accessing iLO. Also please try from different browser and see if you are able to find the 'Enable' button.
0 Likes 0 ·
amichaels avatar image
amichaels answered
![IE 11][1] [1]: /storage/temp/4155-disabled_user_ie_11.png

10 |950

amichaels avatar image
amichaels answered
![Firefox 28][1] [1]: /storage/temp/4154-disabled_user_ff_28.png

10 |950

amichaels avatar image
amichaels answered
![Chrome 34][1] [1]: /storage/temp/4153-disabled_user_chrome_34.png

10 |950

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.