question

sandip_patil avatar image
sandip_patil asked LarryVeilleux commented

RFC2544 Test: Always showing lower rate in the result reporter (Trail)

Hello All, I have configured RFC2544 Test as per below:- 1. 8 ports 2. Mode: Binary 3. Rate Lower limit: 50 4. Rate upper limit:100 5. Initial Rate:80 6. Resolution:1 So as per configuration, it should take 80 as Initial rate but it always takes 50(or whatever configured in the Rate Lower limit) and in the result reporter all the trails showing with Load:50. (i.e. Rate lower limit). I have checked in the STC Versions 4.38,4.39 & 4.36 but same behavior in all the versions. Kindly suggest. Regards, Sandip Patil
Spirent TestCenter (STC)rfc 2544
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sandip_patil avatar image
sandip_patil answered LarryVeilleux commented
Hi Larry, Thanks for your reply. I have checked with engineering team and this is an expected behavior in turbo mode. If we select "Enable turbo iteration", only the last iteration will be saved. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/4061-turbo+mode.png Regards, Sandip Patil

turbo mode.png (9.4 KiB)
1 comment
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

LarryVeilleux avatar image LarryVeilleux ♦♦ commented ·
Ah yes, I agree. I also accepted your answer so that you get the Karma points ;-)
0 Likes 0 ·
LarryVeilleux avatar image
LarryVeilleux answered
I have never seen this sort on behavior before. In Binary mode it should start with the Initial Rate. If this is indeed the case as you say, I suggest you open a service request (SR) so engineering can take a look at it.
10 |950

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.