question

bmcmanus avatar image
bmcmanus asked bmcmanus answered

Response Mapping Error

I am getting a "response has 1 mapping error" message in my execution window that identifies the response file involved - how do I determine what the error is. This test case worked previously.
iTestresponse maperror message
1 comment
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bmcmanus avatar image bmcmanus commented ·
The previous message states that "fewer than the MinOccurances of matching tables were found" - what does this mean?
0 Likes 0 ·
nagesh_gm avatar image
nagesh_gm answered
The error message tells that the table response map does not match the response. iTest throws this error due to table map is instructed to give error if the table was not identified. Could you please verify the response map to ensure that you have mapped the table map correctly.If possible please provide us the response map and the testcase in .fftz format and we will debug the issue. Thanks
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

bmcmanus avatar image
bmcmanus answered
I am unable to address this issue for a couple of weeks due to an upcoming initiative - I will try your advice at this time.
10 |950

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.