question

NT_TM avatar image
NT_TM asked ericnute edited

Hash command while FTP file transfer crashes itest.

Hi, I was automating FTP file transfer, and I was issuing an hash command to run while the file was being transferred to my local machine. I observed that when I was transferring bigger files (sample size : 2654 MiB),the itest crashes. Do you guys have any suggestion how resolve it?
iTestsshftpcommand line (cli)
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
sai_kiran avatar image
sai_kiran answered
Following are the currently available commands in iTest FTP session. They can be listed when we type help in GUI. FileTransfer>help ?|help print this help statement upload [] download [] lpwd local: print working directory ldir [-r] [-S] [-t] local: list sub-directories and files, default sorting by name -r: reverse sorting -t: sort by modification time -S: sort by file size lcd local: change directory lmkdir local: make directory lrmdir local: remove directory ldelete local: delete file pwd remote: print working directory dir [-r] [-S] [-t] remote: list sub-directories and files, default sorting by name -r: reverse sorting -t: sort by modification time -S: sort by file size cd remote: change directory mkdir remote: make directory rmdir remote: remove directory delete remote: delete file. There is no hash command present in iTest-FTP plugin. Please share the exact command you are trying or the exact scenario that will help to debug the issue.
2 comments
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gurusamyk avatar image gurusamyk commented ·
We developed a procedure for ftp by using command line session. In the ftp procedure, if we enable "hash" option for big files (example 2 MB), iTest is crashing. Please let us know how we can resolve this issue? It will be great how we can get iTest-FTP plugin.
0 Likes 0 ·
sai_kiran avatar image sai_kiran commented ·
you can directly download the plug-in from knowledge base from link provided below : http://docid.spirent.ccom/FAQ13217 or Please contact spirent support team at support@spirent.com.
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.