question

MissingScrews avatar image
MissingScrews asked ericnute edited

Completing show running-config

My testcase runs show running-config for different devices and saves the output to a file, but in some cases for longer configs it will sometimes (but not always) not display the entire config before continuing on to the next. After I am done getting all the configs and I compare them to earlier version and I get large add or delete comparisons merely because the config never completed. Is there anyway to guarantee it finishes going through the entire config?
iTestexecution
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mabass avatar image
mabass answered
Please contact Spirent Support at support@spirent.com to get the quick resolution to this issue.
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

vijaykumar avatar image
vijaykumar answered MissingScrews edited
In session Properties please change the completion criteria to "Prompt matches AND device has not sent data during the Idle channel interval" to get the complete output. And also adjust "Unknown Prompts during Execution" timers accordingly to increase the maximum idle time for the command. ![alt text][1] [1]: /storage/temp/3646-1.png

1.png (27.0 KiB)
1 comment
10 |950

MissingScrews avatar image MissingScrews commented ·
I already had these values set for that session. Here are some screenshots of the behavior I am seeing: http://imgur.com/h1m93eD,vzH8jEo
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.