question

mterry avatar image
mterry asked sai_kiran answered

How can I force all iTest console activity to background?

I would like to be working on some other code while a test case or job is running. But iTest frequently interrupts the window I am working in and displays a session console. Is there any way to make iTest just do all this in the background?
iTestconsole
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

sai_kiran avatar image
sai_kiran answered
Hi, We could even put the execution in background by not opening the session windows by checking the option "Do not open the session window during execution" Please go to Windows-> Preferences-> Spirent-> General-> Execution-> Do not open the session window during execution
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

udaya avatar image
udaya answered udaya edited
Right click on the test case and run the test case with "Start Execution in new Window" option. So that the execution goes on another window and you can play with other files inside the UI viewer.
10 |950

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.