question

ankit avatar image
ankit asked mterry edited

Relocating Ports in STC using iTest

Is there a way to relocate the ports using the STC or the STC GUI session in itest and then saving the configuration?

I trying to automate a process where, we load a config file, reloacte the ports, and then save the config file

iTesttraffic generation
10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

mterry avatar image
mterry answered mterry edited

iTest 6.1 now has the mapPorts action in the Spirent TestCenter session. See user guide for details.

10 |950

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

VidyaH avatar image
VidyaH answered VidyaH posted

Hi Ankit,

iTest STC GUI does not have a relocate button under Location for the ports available in configuration.

But you can acheive "relocating ports" in iTest using "eval" actions with appropriate spirent test center API functions if there is one available in Spirent test center API functions document?

I will add a feature request for adding the support for relocating ports in iTest STC GUI .

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Vidya

1 comment
10 |950

ankit avatar image ankit commented ·

it does thank you, I might need to figure it out, not sure it is there though

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.