Queries for the RM's created return unexpected data. Can anyone comment what could be the issue here ?
I’ve tried to crack this for some time now.. Attached are the .ffrm with respective issues
- · get_content.ffrm – uses block matching
o this one matches dom_grp as vrf and rest of the columns (vlan and state) are offset accordingly
- · get_content_pattern.ffrm – After checking http://forums.fanfaresoftware.com/t5/Response-Mapping/response-map-for-table-with-tabs-or-spaces-empty-columns/td-p/8149
1. matches the VRF_ANY_CONT content more than once
2. does not match l4_prot properly
3. dom_grp gets additional entry as vrf_1 – probably linked to issue #1
4. above has ripple effect on following columns/variables.